Warning!New windows update come out.

Monday, April 13, 2009

I

The video's im trying to incoperate cannot be imported.


It says "QuickTime" cannot understand.


I'm getting my videos from youtube and downloading them on vixy.net, so I'm assuming i'm saving it wrong or downloading it wrong?


Help, please?


I need to import these videos.



convert the video files into a different format. since it is windows movie maker, they allow .wmv files.





here's a site where you can convert any files for free.


www.zamzar.net




it might be because the format you're downloading them is wrong. movie maker can only import files that are asf, .avi, .m1v, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpg, .mpv2, .wm, and .wmv




Are you using Windows MovieMaker? The best file type to use associate with that program is .wmv, it's very compatible. Let me know if this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help on computer for you