Warning!New windows update come out.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Do you wait a few hours to respond to your facebook messages?

I can see texting how it would be rude to wait a long time, as most Americans typically have their phones nearby 90% of the time. But is it rude to not reply to a Facebook message immediately?
no its not rude to respond soon, they like it better when you respond sooner because then they dont have to wait forever to kno whats going on
I want to complain to Facebook cos my Friend Bev and Kerry i did put for picture for me in my sexy nightwear on facebook i did report the picture and so how long will it take until the report i think it is a rebuse

Report Abuse



no its not rude atall becuase somebody might send you a messege when your offline

dont worry about it.%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help on computer for you