Warning!New windows update come out.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HP Pavilion dv6700 Windows 7 Ultimate webcam driver?

I bought this computer off of a guy who put Windows 7 Ultimate on it when it originally had Windows Vista Home Premium. I have no idea how to get the webcam to work. Any help please!
You need to get the webcam driver for Windows 7. But, you also should make sure that all the other drivers on the computer are updated for Windows 7.



When I want to update my OS I use this software:



http://drivermd.com



They have a feature called easy migration that allows you to choose what OS your upgrading or downgrading to. It will then give you a list of drivers specific to your PC that you will need for the upgrade or downgrade. You can burn all those drivers to a CD. So do your upgrade or downgrade, pop in the CD, and update all your drivers. It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help on computer for you