Warning!New windows update come out.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My laptop stopped playing online videos, please help?

A few days ago, my laptop crashed and I managed to get it back on. I have since used a registry cleaner and it started to run fast again. However I have tried to play online videos I have always been able to use (like bbc iplayer, youtube and sky player etc), and now streaming videos wont play at all. They dont show anything, just a blank screen, no error message and I can play from my hard drive, just not online. What has gone wrong and can I fix it?



This a link to my other question:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;



Thanks.
though you managed to get it back on it is possible that some softwares got corrupted in the process. to play online videos one must have to install latest version of flash player. just install the flash player your problem will be solved
Hi



1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help on computer for you